Tallahassee Heating Repair
When temperatures drop, having a reliable heating system becomes crucial to ensure a warm and cozy environment in your home or business. Sterling Service of Florida specializes in dependable heating repair services in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas. Our team of experts is dedicated to keeping your heating system running efficiently and effectively, so you can stay comfortable and safe during those chilly days.
When it comes to furnace and heater repair in Tallahassee, Sterling Service stands out as one of the most trusted and recognized names in the industry. With years of experience serving the community, we have the expertise and knowledge to handle all your repair and replacement needs.
Comprehensive Residential & Commercial Heating Services
We offer a wide range of heating services to meet the needs of both residential and commercial customers. Whether you require installation, repair, or maintenance for your furnace, heat pump, boiler, or thermostat, our certified HVAC technicians have the knowledge, experience, and tools to handle it all.
We offer a wide range of heating services in Tallahassee, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance
- Boiler Services
- Radiant Heating Services
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Heating
- Commercial Heating
We offer quality work with a professional quality team. We stand behind our products, our technicians, and our craftsmanship on each job.
Treating people fairly is one of our core values. We're here for you every step of the way so there are no surprises at the end of your service.
We strive to build trust as a reputable company within our local community. We'll treat your home like our own.
We make HVAC services affordable with financing options through Wisetack and GoodLeap.
Furnace Repair in Tallahassee
When the winter chill sets in, the last thing you want is a malfunctioning furnace leaving you shivering in your own home. At Sterling Service, we're here to provide reliable furnace repair services in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas. Whether you're experiencing a complete breakdown or noticing subtle signs of trouble, our experienced team is ready to help you restore warmth and comfort to your home.
It's easy to neglect your furnace until it completely stops working. However, waiting until a breakdown occurs can lead to more extensive damage and higher repair costs. That's why paying attention to any signs your furnace needs to be serviced is crucial.
You might need a furnace repair if you notice any of the following:
- Weird Smells: When you start your furnace for the season, you may notice a temporary musty smell as accumulated dust burns off. However, if you experience persistent or unpleasant odors, it's time to call a Tallahassee furnace repair professional to investigate the issue.
- Odd Noises: Unusual furnace banging, clanking, or grinding noises can indicate underlying problems. It's best to have a heating repair expert diagnose the issue and provide the necessary repairs.
- Climbing Utility Bills: A sudden and significant increase in your energy bills can be a red flag that your furnace is struggling and inefficiently using fuel. Our furnace repair experts can assess the situation and recommend appropriate repairs or replacements to improve energy efficiency.
- Visible Rust: While some rust is expected with an aging furnace, excessive rust, particularly on the flue, may indicate improper venting or leaks. This can be a safety hazard, as it can lead to the release of carbon monoxide. If you notice excessive rust, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Frequent Cycling: If your furnace constantly turns on and off, it indicates a problem that requires professional attention. Our team can diagnose the issue and provide the necessary repairs to restore proper functionality.
- Start-Up Problems: Difficulty starting your furnace or hearing clicking noises during start-up can be warning signs of an impending breakdown. Contact us at Sterling Service if you experience these issues to prevent a complete system failure.
"Tirell was very nice and professional! I am always pleased with the professionalism and service that I receive! It’s definitely a God-sent connection!!"- Bridgett B.
"Great communication and texted me when he was en route on a Saturday!! Tristan arrived early and he is very professional, courteous and kept me in the loop on what the issue is!! Would recommend them to anyone!!"- Derrick W.
"Sterling Service installed our new A/C system today in record time. The installers were very courteous and quick in their work."- Madelon K.
"Ryan came out within 30 minutes of my phone call! He was very nice & professional."- Candy L.
"The professional company Sterling Service was so good!"- Colleen W.
"I like everything about this company and have used them for several years. In ease of making an appointment, to their timely response, and thoroughness of their work, what's not to like?"- Kate B.
"Sterling Service is so customer oriented! They are on time, professional, & reasonable."- Kimberly A.
"Great service. Highly recommend. The technician send me a text letting me know that he was en route, he arrived on time and fixed the problem. Great service!"- Silvia Z.
5 Causes of Furnace Failure
To better understand your furnace and effectively communicate with our technicians, it's essential to be aware of the common causes of furnace failures. Here are the top culprits we often encounter:
- Clogged Filters: Regularly changing your furnace filter is crucial to maintain airflow and prevent dust and debris buildup. A clogged filter restricts airflow and makes your heating system work harder, leading to inefficiency and potential breakdowns.
- Bad Thermostats: A malfunctioning thermostat can prevent your furnace from operating correctly. Check that the internal battery is still fresh, ensure the thermostat is set to "HEAT," and make sure the run method is on "AUTO” then see if your system turns on.
- Ignition Failure: Pilot light or surface ignitor failure can result in the furnace's inability to heat the air. Regular inspection and cleaning by a Tallahassee-area HVAC professional can prevent this issue.
- Exhaust Blower Issues: The exhaust blower is responsible for safely venting combustion gases from the heat exchanger. Any malfunction in this component can cause cycling or shutdown problems. Regular maintenance and inspections can help prevent these issues.
- Blower Motor Failure: The motor circulates heated air throughout your home. Overheating or clogging due to debris can cause the blower motor to fail. Regular duct cleaning and furnace tune-ups can ensure the blower operates effectively.
When it comes to heating repair services, Sterling Service is your trusted partner. Let us help you keep your home or business warm and comfortable throughout the year.