Serving the Greater Tallahassee, FL Area Since 2016
HVAC ServicesTake back your comfort with our variety of HVAC services.Learn More
Indoor Air QualityBreathe cleaner, healthier air with our Air Quality services for your home.Learn More
Duct CleaningAnnual maintenance on your ductwork is important for quality air throughout your home.Learn More
Our TeamOur professional team can do it all! Meet our team members and learn more about our company.Learn More
Heating & Air in Tallahassee, FL
When the scorching Tallahassee heat becomes unbearable, you need an HVAC service company you can rely on every single time. Sterling Service of Florida is a veteran-owned business with an exceptional track record since 2016. Say goodbye to the fear of shoddy quality, unavailability of parts, or high service costs. Our certified technicians will swiftly fix your AC, provide preventive advice to keep it running smoothly, and help you save money.
We offer the following services for your HVAC system:
- Heating & AC: Need help with an unreliable AC or furnace? Our HVAC services in Tallahassee will keep your home comfortable all year round.
- Air Quality: Are you worried about indoor air pollution? Let us identify and eliminate sources of air pollution in your home to ensure a healthier environment for your family.
- Year-Round Comfort: Want to save money and energy on heating and cooling? Join our Comfort Club HVAC Maintenance Program today for year-round comfort, convenience, and cost savings.
- Duct Cleaning: Experience cleaner and healthier indoor air by scheduling a professional duct cleaning service in Tallahassee.
Our business is driven on honest, upfront values and quality customer service. We have happily served thousands in and around the communities of Tallahassee. No job is too big or too small for our team of HVAC professionals.
We offer quality work with a professional quality team. We stand behind our products, our technicians, and our craftsmanship on each job.
Treating people fairly is one of our core values. We're here for you every step of the way so there are no surprises at the end of your service.
We strive to build trust as a reputable company within our local community. We'll treat your home like our own.
We make HVAC services affordable with financing options through Wisetack and GoodLeap.
Why Choose Sterling Service?
When you choose Sterling Service, you choose reliable and customer-centric service. Here's what sets us apart:
- Veteran-Owned & Family Operated: We bring the discipline, dedication, and values from our military background into our business. As a family-run operation, we treat every client like family.
- Locally Trusted Service: We have earned the trust of the Tallahassee community through years of providing reliable and efficient service.
- Preventative Maintenance Plans: Save money and prevent future issues with our money-saving preventative maintenance plans for AC units that ensure they run efficiently year-round.
- Certified and Trained Technicians: Our team comprises certified professionals trained in the latest HVAC technologies and best practices.
- Honest and Up-Front Pricing: Transparency is essential to us. You can expect fair and up-front pricing without any hidden costs with our services.
- Flexible Financing Options: HVAC services can be a major investment. We offer financing options through Wisetack and Goodleap so you can get the service you need on your budget.
- 100% Guarantee: Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are committed to ensuring that you are happy with our services.
"Tirell was very nice and professional! I am always pleased with the professionalism and service that I receive! It’s definitely a God-sent connection!!"- Bridgett B.
"The professional company Sterling Service was so good!"- Colleen W.
"I like everything about this company and have used them for several years. In ease of making an appointment, to their timely response, and thoroughness of their work, what's not to like?"- Kate B.
"Great communication and texted me when he was en route on a Saturday!! Tristan arrived early and he is very professional, courteous and kept me in the loop on what the issue is!! Would recommend them to anyone!!"- Derrick W.